Tuesday, August 11, 2009

training goes good

yesterday i bike then did some weight lifting...it took me 3h total and it is nice. in th eevening i went to skate in a flat track that looks like a ice track, same corner just straight line are shorter. i did 10km to warm up, my legs was burning after 500m but i had to accept the feeling, after few training my body will get used to it, i just have to do it. after warm up, i did 3x350m ...a start of 100m plus a lap of 250m....look like a 500m on the ice... damm it is hard but so good at the same...

today, i wake up and my leg was so so... i went for sprint training on track and field but it was raining, so i wait a bit...in the afternoon weather was great...start start start start again...again...my body feel biomechanically better than mast year, little pain in the right cavs and the left quadriceps...need to check the mobility of my hips...

feeling is good after this 3 trainings...my mind like this rythm. i go sleep at 23h...tomorow i wake up a 8H15...like everyday since 2 weeks.

No comments: