Sunday, January 17, 2010

japan day 2


today i skated only 500m....cause 1000m was for top 24 and i was not there...so...
just 500m...i did ok 37.3 so 0.3 faster than yesterday... i m satified with it...opening still slow 10.5 sec it is my weak point but lap is better 26.7...

anyway best point is that i think i solve my problem for the knee...i stay on my marchese but normally between the blade and the shoes i put small block of 3mm to higher the shoes so it dont touch the ice in the corner...
but last night i was thinking that if i take out 2mm from the front block my heel would be highe rand it should help to flex my legs and put less tension on my knee. normally when we squat in weight lifting training we put block at the back of the shoes to get more flexion. so i just did same concept.... so in training dammm such a big difference....i couldn t imagine that i would feel so much more comfortable on my skate....and bonus no knee pain ...it is amazing.
i don t really got time to adjust to the change yet but i know it is positive...and thansk my knee feel better...

No comments: