Saturday, October 24, 2009

1500m...

todya i skate a 1500m...1m55.something....still not so good ice, and still this damm altitude problem i can t solve. why my body don t understand how to adapt here? it is just 1000m and i m like a slow junior. so after this race i went bike 30min ...important to recovery a little better. after 1500m legs are full of lactic...so it is never bad to active system to clean a bit...specially cause tomorow i race 1000m so if i don t want to die after 400M i better do it. also i did some resistance stretching again this morning after breakfast...i work my (brain) armsring...and my (bladder) gluteus muscle group... i could feel the difference in the warm up this morning. my hip was more free to move. ... tonight i eat pizza with colin speaking about all classic, our loves, tehcnics, the pizza^^ and results from other skaters. ...then i sharp my skate...at the speed of light...

No comments: