Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a nice day at the office

A nice transition day…
5h50 i wake up cause today i have to go to Hamar for the next world cup. I fly from amsterdam at 10h20...so pretty easy day and i should be able to train in the afternoon in Hamar. All seems perfect except when you don’t have your head on your shoulders.
So what happen today??? 6h33 i m in the train to schipol with sara and colin, as always we can t buy ticket in wolvega so we go down in zwolle, quickly buy some tickets and we keep going till amsterdam...differente fly for all of us so we split and go to check in...it is 9h00...
I m at klm check in and...they ask my passport...easy i take my wallet and....ù^!”_è...it is not here^^ ....shit i forgot it in wolvega....no way i make it go and back before the fly....so i run to klm office to find solution and try to change my ticket...humm normally i couldn t change my fly but the guy behind the office was super cool and change it anyway....for a fly at 9pm^^...
I have time to get my passport...let me think where i let it^^ ohhhh %*$$”’ç_à) i made a copy of it yesterday evening and i forgot it in the copy machine form yves...and yves left the house and took his printer with him back to belgium^^....today seems to be a cool day^^
I try to call yves^^ 1st phone no answer...problem...lucky me i got also his belgium phone...and cool he answer....hello hello blabla....”yes it is in the printer” hehe OUFFF...so i get back to train station and i tool train to breda...1H45 of train and yves was super cool to drive to breda too^^ ( thanks for all yves) so then we meet in breda...drink a coffee...^^ and back in the train to schipol 1H45 again...i didnt eat yet...i was suppose to take my breakfast in airport but i run to get the passport back 1st... so now it is 14h and i m in the check in again....my fly is at 9pm tonight^^ pretty long day in the airport...so i wait wait wait wait...walk wait walk wait....sleep 1H on a nice seat ...walk wait^^ this stupid small mistake cost me more than 100eu and 1 day of training...
9h00 i fly then i arrived at 22H40 in oslo.... train to hamar left 5min ago so next one is at 23h46 ...so i will be in hamar at 00h45...and i walk to the hotel slowly with my 50kg bags^^...

No comments: