Sunday, September 20, 2009

ich bin ein berliner^^

yesterday i did berlin marathon...nice to race world cup...has always speed is super high but pack is big so it is easy to follow. race is still for sure the best and biggest race ever....
many attacks, but rb guys did some work to keep group compact.i try few times, thomas boucher also...but no way to go...so i decide to save my energy for a strong finish...
a special thanks to a cool superter on the road...one guy was with a flag to support me " allé pascal briand" and a french flag...always nice...

then in final i take my chance and attack in the last kilometer...take a correct advantage...pass the big door...still in front...finish stone parT...still in front...300m...Still...200m...still....150...100...then the rocket pack pass me...
hehe not this year for me...^^ but what a cool feeling to pass the brandenburg door alone in front with this massive spectator making noise...thanks^^

thanks berlin...

No comments: