Sunday, December 06, 2009

1st unlucky day


friday was one of the most unlucky day i could. first i did 500M...felling goodbefore the start, just my right knee is still painfull so i cant really flexand push full but not really enougt to stop me. 10,3 opening then lap was good....till my opponent from australia slip in the inner last corner, run to my line and almost take me out in the middle of the corner, i had to stop skating totally from 350m till finish line....and i did 38,04sec...grrr i could get a restart but i didn t really wanted to do 2x 500m before the 1500m from the evening

i check my skate then and i can see the edge of my right blade is broken inside...grrr no way to skate like this, i spend 2h to fix the problem... then i went back to the track...

later my knee start to give me more pain. at the warm up 1500m i feel something is wrong , now i almost can t flex my leg at all, and if i do...i can t push at ...so not really the best for a skater, specially a ice one. in the race, technicaly i m good , but i can t push on the right leg, i can t sit either...so i can t really get the speed i need...26,7 first lap...almost 1sec from what i should do...my opening was also 0,5sec too slow with 24,3...then my laps are ok , like i lost only 1,6 second between the 2 laps...but not enought speed at the start. i finish with 1m47,5....and i just can see guys i beat since 3 weeks doing 1M45 or 1M46...
after the race i m really in pain with my knee...

i can t really rest or give up...i have to race cause OG qualification will be in this race or salt lake city...so i have to skate whatever happen this week end.

No comments: