Sunday, December 06, 2009

today 500M bis


i wake up this morning, still pain in my knee...i really don t know why , i don t know what i come from....i train since 20 years now with almost no knee problem and now...during one of the most important week end on my road to vancouver...this right knee give me trouble...
it could be....i nerve in my back that don t like to be between my 2 spines bones...
it oculd be.... an over load in the training
it could be.... my right lateral armsring that is too small, and limitating the rotation from the hip, so the it occur in the knee...that don t like to do it^^
it could be.... the setting of my skate....

so anyway i go warm up, for 500m ...4lap, 1 accel, 4lap i leave the ice cause too much pain i can t warm up on ice. i keep warm up by running and i force my knee to get warm to work ok for 36sec about...


the race...i start 10,4 ...i do 36,83...slower than in training last week on faster ice...was ok technicaly again, but no power...i finish race without behind really tired which is not normal. but it show i can t use my power. same as the 1500m where i should be full of lactact after...here nothing...so i don t develop power, so i can t really get tired.

after this 500m of course, knee is not more happy...so i call again Aaron nardella a chiropracter form calgary that help me. we fix appointement at3pm...and workon all option for 2h....tense, ultrasound, massage, smashing...all we what we can to fix it ok for the 1000m tomorow.

after this 1000m i will have to stop few days and hope it is fixed for the 1500m in salt lake on friday...last chance to qualify...

No comments: